Sweet potatoes can be savory and sweet. If you prefer a more savory dish, these roasted sweet potatoes just might be a new staple on your menu. Chop, season and roast them for 20 minutes and they’re ready!
Get the recipe…
Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes
2 large sweet potatoes, diced (2 pounds)
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 teaspoon each: chili powder, smoked paprika, seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon old bay
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400.
2. Lay your potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil.
3. Pour the oil over them and rub it on the potatoes to make sure they are all coated.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour the spices over the potatoes and rub them all over the potatoes.
6. Make sure the potatoes are in a single layer on your pan.
7. Roast them for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Video of the Competition!
Vegan Cooking with Love………………………………..
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/VeganCook…
Subscribe to get the latest videos: