KitchenAid KHM5APWH 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer:
Today is the day we give the sweet potato a makeover into some high protein and absolutely delicious SWEET POTATO PANCAKES!
All of my preferred Protein Powder and Supplements can be found here (with discount): http://bit.ly/2jEWwlf
My First Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2l5iNZH
The Protein Chef/DHFTNS Store and Personal Training Programs:
Here is the recipe:
1/2 Cooked Sweet Potato (200g)
4 Tablespoons (30g) Coconut Flour
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
1 Scoop (30g) Baking Protein or Your Choice Protein Powder (Vanilla works great!)
1 Tablespoon Your Choice Sweetener
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 8g
How to make:
1. Cook your Sweet Potato
2. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together (a hand mixer will make things easier if you’re leaving the skin on)
3. Take out a stove top pan or griddle, turn your burner on Medium heat, and let it heat up
4. Coat your pan or griddle with some non-stick cooking spray and pour however much mix you want onto it
5. Your mix should be pretty thick so at this step you can shape your pancake after it’s on the pan or griddle
6. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes and repeat until your mix is gone
Keep the skin on your sweet potato for more fiber!
Top it with some sugar free syrup!
Don’t forget to subscribe! New recipes will be posted every week.